Bedtime post

My husband is clutching my leg, fast asleep while I'm typing away furiously here. He has to work at 6 am, me, 7am. I'm doing some research for our shoe website, and some freelance graphic design and web work for a client. Haha, campaign manager by day, voodoo graphic designer by night! Well, I thought I should do a quick update.

We hardly ever cook at home anymore because we have been meeting so many people! We discovered that by meeting people and talking to them helps us open up and keeps us inspired, plus we get so much encouragement, advice and even contacts and more opportunities. Mind you, we are newlyweds, and haven't been spending much time with the outside world last year.

I'm starting to lose sleep as well, trying to cope with work for the shoe business (I shouldn't really call it work) and freelancing. My husband is only doing casual work now as he is starting Vangoh, so I'm the one with the steady job for now, and I freelance because it helps pays the bills. On top of that, I have to think about shoe designs, website, ad campaigns, the lot....

I love my life. It's tiring and all, but I'm doing something I truly love. I better remember this line when I get cranky tomorrow morning from lack of zzzz.

I'm actually sitting here thinking, how did I get here? This is great! Got the love of my life, got to design for a living, and have lots of shoes!

OK, night night.

0 Responses on "Bedtime post"

Post a Comment